We have received national body and health cabinet advice that Podiatry falls into “essential services” category. We will continue follow health department advice on this basis.
- Our confirmation SMS now includes a message that if you are feeling unwell or travelled in the past 14 days let us know so we can reschedule your appointment.
- We also have a sign on the front door reminding patients not to enter the clinic if they are feeling unwell or have travelled recently.
- No need to touch any door handles. We do it for you.
- Hand Sanitiser is readily available for patient use upon entry.
- We are practicing social distancing and even though our waiting times are minimal, if you would prefer to wait in your car, we will let you know via SMS that the Podiatrist is ready to see you.
- We now offer a drop off or drive through service to drop off orthotics to be repaired (sorry no upgrade for large hot chips 🤠)
- Our staff all ensure that personal hygiene is of the highest standard and wash their hands and rooms before and after treatment/consultations.
- We won’t shake your hand out of respect for your health. But we will “Peak toe – tap”
We are complying and following all health and safety recommendations/guidelines.
Call: (08) 9388 9999