A year is a great expanse of time, but when it’s nearing the end, it all seems to have passed by incredibly quickly. Nevertheless, for us at Peak Podiatry, it was another wonderful and exciting year with the Peak team continuing to grow. We reflect on our experiences. We’ve challenged ourselves, challenged each other and we are in constant search of new insights to ensure we continue to reinvent and innovate.
The reason – we love what we do, and we are grateful for who we get to do it with – you!
We are grateful for what we have learnt and what we have accomplished. We’d like to take the opportunity to thank all of our wonderful patients and our wider network of amazing people for all your trust and support you place in us. Your support and our relationship are one that we truly appreciate and certainly do not take for granted.
We thought we’d share with you some of our highlights for 2019:
- We welcomed Hannah and Camille to the admin team and have slipped into these roles with absolute ease and proficiency. Mitch Bath has increased his role and we are all happy to hear his bubbly laugh a lot more often.
- We expanded our PEAK Family again with the addition of Sarah Carter, and Liz Rich to our experienced bunch of podiatrists.
- We celebrated a wedding of Camille to her now husband Ben, and Mitch’s announcement of his engagement to Sophie.
- The staff at Peak celebrated “Christmas in June” in fine style. This function is always enjoyed by all and once again was not disappointing.
- We were once again part of the Wildcats’ winning premiership 18/19 season, making sure all was good at least from a lower limb perspective.
- We delivered many outside and in-house presentations throughout the year. Sharing, caring and talking all things latest and greatest is what we love to do.
- Thirst for knowledge keeps fire in the belly. Sarah, Juliet and Hassan attended the Ehlers Danlos Conference at the beginning of the year held in Perth, and Darryn and Paolo attended the Sports Medicine Association Conference in October held in the Sunshine Coast.
- We continued to invest heavily in improving our clinic with the commissioning of several internal projects to provide world class and industry leading treatment systems and delivery.
- Lots of our patients reached their Peak throughout the year. We loved hearing their stories and sharing the journey with them. Thank you for letting us be part of your story.
We continue to strive to be Perth’s Premier Family and Sports Podiatry practice. This recognition we value greatly and reflects in our continued association as podiatrist to:
- Fremantle Dockers
- Fremantle AFLW
- Perth Lynx
- West Coast Fever
- Western Warriors/Perth Scorchers
- Western Force
- Hockey Australia and WAIS
2020 is a big year for Peak. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversary. 25 years! That’s a lot to reflect on and a lot to celebrate so look out for lots that will be happening during the course of the year from us.
It is exciting time ahead for Peak as the curtain closes on 2019. From all of us here at peak we wish you all a safe and happy festive season.
No matter how big or small, we hope that you also take the time to reflect on your own achievements of 2019 and hope that 2020 exceeds your expectations.
The PEAK Family.