Top 5 Tips for Choosing Footwear
- FIT – correct fitting is crucial correct length/ width and depth.
- SUITED TO YOUR ACTIVITY – walking, running, hiking will require different features.
- CORRECT LEVEL OF SUPPORT FOR YOU – to prevent injury and provide optimal biomechanical efficiency.
- COMFORT FACTOR – it it feels right it usually is.
- DON’T MAKE DRASTIC CHANGES – initiate changes gradually.
- Are you due to replace your shoes?
- Are you thinking of trying a different shoe?
- Are you injured or experiencing pain during activity?
- We can provide a biomechanical and video gait analysis to help you make an informed decision about your footwear.